My FAVORITEs..

Dear fellows...

Dear fellows,

As you can see,

I often update my blog..(that shows I`m really serious with it..xD)

Well, all I hope from you is,

Please, please respond to me, would you?!

Leave a little comment,

Or at least 'click' the 'reactions' there to show your respond..

Let me know that you really read my blog?!


Would you, fellows?!

(please forgive me if there`s anything i said that annoyed you..)

* You can even leave your message to me through (myCHIT-CHATTING-box;), enjoy!




Thx. By; Huiyee































Monday, July 12, 2010

Durian FEAST!!!


Yay!! Durian season!!

Ha! I love durian, it`s fragrance, creamy flesh...

Oh yummy!!

And I had nothing but LOTS of durian for dinner...

Yeshh...

lolx

And now I felt my throat was sooooooooo freaking HOT!!

><" (sob* sob*)

But nevermind,

`Cause I get satisfied already.

lolx

Well, as for some of you that dislike durian,

You probably have hated its strong odour,

But actually,

As my uncle migrating BACK from Australia had said,

It smells like hell, but taste like heaven!

And it really does!!

lolx

So don`t miss the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment