My FAVORITEs..

Dear fellows...

Dear fellows,

As you can see,

I often update my blog..(that shows I`m really serious with it..xD)

Well, all I hope from you is,

Please, please respond to me, would you?!

Leave a little comment,

Or at least 'click' the 'reactions' there to show your respond..

Let me know that you really read my blog?!


Would you, fellows?!

(please forgive me if there`s anything i said that annoyed you..)

* You can even leave your message to me through (myCHIT-CHATTING-box;), enjoy!




Thx. By; Huiyee































Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MY GRADES SUCK!!!

Yeah. I got poor grades for this exam. No joke.




Almost every subject were getting worse.




*_*




And the most terrible thing is,




ALL my language papers were within seventies..




*sigh*




Do my Malay, English, Chinese suck that badly?! I`ve no idea about it.




*_*




And one of my friend in the van asked me about my grades,




So I said, 'couldn`t be lousier, I got poor grades, real POOR grades for this exam.'




So she told me that she was okay.




Then she added,' I got improvement in most of the subject, only BI remained 71.'




As though I wasn`t humiliated enough..><




Some of them,




I mean my friends got improvement in their exam..

It`s like only my papers got worse..

*sigh again*


It`s not that I wanna to compare my grades with others, (and I hate to do that)


It`s I lose to myself..


I didn`t get better, but worse..


Most of them got improvement, (as I said)

But not me.




I so wanna to scream out loud,




AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment: